Tuesday, February 14, 2012

С ДНЁМ РОЖДЕНИЯ (Happy Birthday)




С ДНЁМ РОЖДЕНИЯ
So, my 20th birthday this last week was amazing!  Definitely one I will never forget!  It was really special thanks to the other Teachers here in Russia with me, the opportunity I had to talk to my Family on Skype and all the wonderful emails and messages on Facebook.  A special day indeed.  glad I got to spend it in such a neat place.  Thanks everyone. I love you all. <3


Renae's birthday was the 9th and mine was the 8th so we got to celebrate both of our happy days together!! :)
Cutting our Birthday cake.

This is Natasha (Our School coordinator, love her!) and her son Tmolsha, he's such a stud and super good at speaking Engilsh!  They gave us another birthday cake that we have yet to eat lol.

Russian 5 layer cake= SO GOOD!
Andrew gave both Renae and I a Russian Nesting Doll.  Apparently the way to tell if they are authentic is if they have  a sparkle in their eye. Mine does :)


Russian Birthday Card from Dasha and Kelsey :) It says, "I wish that rainbow wings of happiness will be with you on your birthday.  I hope that all the rest of your days will be filled with the warmth of the sun".











No comments: